MPO - Managed Professional Outsourcing
You carry out IT-services with your own resources and have already outsourced parts of your service to a service provider and are now in search of professional support for optimising (enhancement of quality at steady or the same costs) your business and have - for example - the following questions:
- Which strategy is the best to guarantee high-quality services at reasonable costs?
- Which procedure guarantees my success when outsourcing IT-services to a service provider?
- Which is the best conception for managing and/or providing IT-services?
- Is outsourcing or insourcing the most advantageous solution?
- How can I achieve a successful project execution?
PSM - Prime Service Management
You have already transferred some or all of your IT services to a service provider but you do not get the service you requested and are now asking yourself:
- Why the quality does not meet my expectations?
- Why my service provider keeps telling me how great it is but my end-users / customers complain often or permanently about the bad and insufficient service?
- Why do I have to pay more for the agreed service every time?
MPC - Managed Professional Contracting
You have decided to transfer some or all IT services to a service provider and are now looking for a professional support for the execution of the Contract Management and you got questions like for example:
- How do I achieve the professional elaboration and implementation of an - for me - ideal strategy and tactic on basis of the balance of power and relations for the contract negotiations?
- How do I conclude a future-oriented and flexible contract tailored to my requirements/needs?
- How do I reach a professional negotiations management with factors, strategic models and the respective suitable negotiation styles to obtain a fair contract in the end?
PPM - Professional Project Management
You are planning or already executing a project in the area of In-sourcing or Outsourcing and are asking yourself:
- How do I design the project targets and the project assignment?
- How do I structure the project and how do I ensure the control of the project processes?
- How do I establish an appropriate project organisation incl. an effective resources management?
- How do I ensure the effective and efficient management and control of the project as well as the leadership of the project team?
- How do I achieve a well versed communication (marketing) of the project within the company?
- How do I achieve - if necessary - the establishment of a prophylactic crises management without involving additional resources or companies in the project management?
- How do I ensure a professional stakeholder management?